Wagon Trains West

Wagon Trains West

Monday, January 16, 2012

Pounds Family Tree

My desk

Today I didn't get to my desk until about 1:30 p.m. Doctors appointments and errands took precedence. My desk is piled with files about 4 inches high and they slide to the right down against the monitor stand. What a mess of organization it is! I know where everything is! I know what needs to be done with each file and piece of paper. I just need more time to do it all! The problem is just that I have too many projects running parallel right now. :)

I have been working to update and source my colonial files: John Pound Sr., Thomas Pounds Sr., Thomas Pound Jr., and William Pound Sr., my Revolutionary War Veteran.
You can check out my public member tree on Ancestry.com. (You don't have to be a member to view the trees.) The name of it is "George B. Pounds". I hope you like it. Just remember, it is a work in progress. Here is the link for George's profile page: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree. There'll be more about Grandpa George later.

No comments:

Post a Comment